Lafayette Regional Health Center’s new Outpatient Clinic brings convenient and quality healthcare services to Lafayette County residents. The clinic features:
- 13 treatment rooms conveniently located together
- Updated and remodeled waiting and registration spaces
- Enhanced comfort and privacy at check-in
- Private, chemotherapy infusion area. Tranquil area with natural light, large TVs and comfortable chairs.
The Outpatient Clinic at Lafayette Regional Health Center has now added rheumatology to the expanding list of services. Comprehensive rheumatology care is now available for conditions such as:
- Arthritis (rheumatoid, psoriatic and osteoarthritis)
- Inflammatory muscle disease
- And other autoimmune disorders
Rheumatology services are available in weekly clinics.