Lafayette Regional Health Center’s new Outpatient Clinic brings convenient and quality healthcare services to Lafayette County residents. The clinic features:
- 13 treatment rooms conveniently located together
- Updated and remodeled waiting and registration spaces
- Enhanced comfort and privacy at check-in
- Private, chemotherapy infusion area. Tranquil area with natural light, large TVs and comfortable chairs.
The physicians and medical specialists at Lafayette Regional Health Center offer a range of advanced services including:
The Outpatient Clinic at Lafayette Regional Health Center has now added rheumatology to the expanding list of services. Comprehensive rheumatology care is now available for conditions such as:
- Arthritis (rheumatoid, psoriatic and osteoarthritis)
- Inflammatory muscle disease
- And other autoimmune disorders
Rheumatology services are available in weekly clinics.
For an appointment please call (660) 259-6897.